TomVPN reserves the right to modify, cancel, add, or replace any terms listed here at any time and without prior notice, and these terms are effective and binding on users of this website and registered members. Therefore, you should browse this page regularly. If you continue to use this website after these terms have been revised, it will be deemed to have accepted these revisions.
When you use TomVPN or register as a member of this platform, you will be deemed to accept all the rules of this clause. Please read all relevant terms carefully before using this platform.
TomVPN service is a temporary digital network communication service that can enhance Internet security and privacy. According to your personal requirements and your full discretion, we will automatically provide unsupervised and unmonitored data channels-virtual private network (VPN) connections-for your exclusive use, and you are fully responsible for using TomVPN services . TomVPN assumes no responsibility for actions taken by users, including criminal and civil liability for executed or unexecuted damages. Other provisions of these terms further limit TomVPN's liability.
We grant you permission to use TomVPN services, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms. You make TomVPN service at your own risk. TomVPN service can be modified, updated, interrupted or suspended at any time without notice or responsibility.
We are not responsible for any harm or other adverse consequences to you caused by this. TomVPN, its owners, employees, agents and other persons related to TomVPN services, shall not be responsible for any executed or unexecuted damages of any kind arising or caused by the use or use of any account registered with it .
TomVPN guarantees 99.9% service uptime. In any case, TomVPN is not responsible for any loss, pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss, beyond what the customer pays to TomVPN, and does not include attorney's fees or court fees, and has nothing to do with any laws or other written rules.
If you want a refund, you can refund within 7 days after purchasing TomVPN service. We seek your complete satisfaction with our services. However, we want to troubleshoot the problem you encountered first. There are some common VPN service configuration problems, which may prevent you from using TomVPN services. We will solve most user problems encountered.
Subscriptions purchased through iTunes are subject to the iTunes refund policy. This means that if you purchased an application through iTunes, you must contact the iTunes store for a refund.
You have the right to cancel your account at any time. You can cancel the automatic subscription from your website profile and iTunes. For the unused part during the continuous service period, the cancelled account will not be refunded.
TomVPN reserves the right to suspend or refuse to provide services to anyone at any time for any reason. For accounts terminated due to violation of these terms, refunds will not be considered.
In accordance with these terms and conditions, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to:
Download and use a copy of TomVPN software;
Use TomVPN services, including but not limited to products and services provided on or through TomVPN software or our website. According to TomVPN service, this agreement does not grant you any other rights or permissions. The license provided in this article remains valid until terminated. If you do not comply with these terms, the license will automatically terminate.
TomVPN services (including but not limited to TomVPN software, mobile applications and all other items) are owned and copyrighted by TomVPN, and are protected globally. We reserve the rights, ownership and interest in the TomVPN service and any part thereof, including but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. You must not take any action to endanger, restrict or interfere in any way with our ownership and rights to TomVPN services. Unless otherwise stated, all rights reserved.
Your access to and use of TomVPN services are subject to these terms and all applicable laws and regulations. For any user who violates any applicable laws or these terms, we reserve the right to terminate or block access to TomVPN services at any time at our discretion, regardless of prior notice.
When using TomVPN services, you agree not to assist, encourage or allow others to use TomVPN services:
1) Used for improper, prohibited, illegal, criminal or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to port scanning, sending spam, sending opt-in emails, scanning open relays or open agents, sending unsolicited electronic mail Mail or any version or type of email sent even if the email is routed through a third-party server, any pop-up window is activated, the use of stolen credit cards, credit card fraud, financial fraud, cryptocurrency fraud, disguise, blackmail, extortion, kidnapping, rape, Murder, the sale of stolen credit cards, the sale of stolen goods, the provision or sale of prohibited, military and dual-use goods, the provision or sale of controlled substances, identity theft, hacking, forgery, phishing, scraping of any form or scale, Digital piracy, intellectual property infringement and other similar activities;
2) Attack, interfere, gain unauthorized access through TomVPN service in any way or form, and refuse any other network, computer or node service;
3) Exploit children in any way, including audio, video, photography, digital content, etc.;
4) Upload or distribute files containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, damaged files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of others' computers in any way;
5) Interfering with or attempting to interfere with the normal operation of TomVPN service, any transaction related to TomVPN service or any other activities conducted by us, disrupting our website or any network connected to TomVPN service or bypassing any measures we may use to prevent Or restrict access to TomVPN services;
6) Use TomVPN services in any unauthorized way, including but not limited to intruding or increasing network capacity;
7) Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automatic method to access our website or TomVPN service for any purpose without our prior written permission;
8) Collect or collect personal information about other users of TomVPN services;
9) Collect or collect personal data without legitimate interests or consent, or in violation of any applicable laws;
10) Take any measures that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately huge load on our infrastructure;
11) Share any data or other content with any unreasonable number of people, including but not limited to sending explosive communications to a large number of recipients or sharing content with people you don’t know or don’t know;
12) On your behalf, you are the representative or agent of any TomVPN service (including any of its functions);
13) Incorporate TomVPN service or any part of it into any other program or product;
14) Copy or copy any part of TomVPN service in any form or by any means;
15) Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create any derivative works according to TomVPN service, including any files or documents, or any part thereof, or determine or try to determine any source code, algorithm, method or TomVPN Technology contained in the application or any part of it;
16) Violation of general ethics or ethics, good customs and fair conduct;
17) Infringe on the rights of any third party, including any violation of confidentiality, personal data, copyright or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
18) Threatening, stalking, hurting or harassing others, or fostering bigotry or discrimination;
19) Attempt to manipulate TomVPN's name, service or product;
20) Solicit or collect personal information from minors or communicate with minors;
21) Attempts to access TomVPN services, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to TomVPN services without authorization through hacker attacks, password mining, brute force cracking or any other means;
22) Use TomVPN services for any military purpose, including cyber warfare, weapon development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons;
23) Infringe or circumvent these terms in other ways.
In addition, if the server network is abnormal due to long-term use of broadband for downloading, which affects the normal use of other users, TomVPN will take measures to limit the speed of abusing IP.
For the security of your account, non-customized accounts are for personal use only. Please do not share the account with others, and you will bear the losses caused by sharing to others.
We reserve the right to refuse service, suspend account or restrict access to TomVPN services at our sole discretion. TomVPN can immediately implement such suspension or access restrictions without any instructions, notices or refunds. We may suspend your account for clarification, investigation, or ask you to explain your actions and provide other information. If your account has been suspended, you must contact us for more information. Before we permanently terminate the user account, we may suspend your user account for a reasonable period of time.
We are not obligated to enforce the terms against you. We encourage you to let us know about any violation of these terms by any TomVPN user; however, if such violations occur, we can decide on our own to take appropriate measures.
We will work hard to prevent interference with the website and services. However, these contents are provided on an as is and available basis, and we do not guarantee (explicitly or implicitly) the accuracy of any materials or information provided through this website or service, or their applicability to the following contents: Any specific purpose. We expressly deny any form of guarantee, whether express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability or applicability for a specific purpose or non-infringement guarantee. We do not guarantee that this service will meet your requirements, nor that it will be uninterrupted, timely, safe or error-free, nor will we correct any defects. You acknowledge that you have access to the website and services at your own risk and discretion.
TomVPN reserves the right to investigate issues that we believe violate these terms. We may (but have no obligation) to delete, block, filter or restrict in any way any material or information that we believe is actual or potential violation of the restrictions stipulated in this clause, and any other Activities that may make TomVPN or our customers liable. TomVPN is not responsible for any failures that we fail to prevent such materials or information from passing through the Service and/or entering your computing device.